FIRST 30 DAYS - $30
New to Yoga or YSA?
Either way, this is the place to start! Receive your first 30 days at YSA for just $30!
If jumping in head first isn't your style. No problem! Private sessions are also available at $60/hour and can be scheduled with one of our instructors. Feel free to invite a friend or two and split the cost.
Visit the studio or email us to set up a private session with an instructor.
The Perks you ask?
By starting with the $30 for 30 day intro offer, not only do you get unlimited yoga classes for just $1 a day(!), you also receive the following
- 2 Buddy Passes for new to YSA friends
- $10 off the purchase of a Jade Yoga Mat
(not valid with any other offers, in store only)
- Become a YSA Monthly Member before the end of your 30 days and receive $30 off your first (full) month -OR- 30% off the purchase of a 5 or 10 pack of classes (redeem in store)
- BONUS PERK!! Attend 10 classes within your 30 days and receive an additional $10 off your Monthly price -OR- an additional 10% off the purchase of a 5 or 10 pack (redeem in store, not valid with any other discounts)
Excited about your first visit? We are too!! Here is some information that will help prepare you for the big day!
- Arrive 10 to 15 minutes before class
- Take a tour of the facility, sign any necessary documents, and allow yourself some time before class begins.
- Where to find us
- We are across the street from the Spam Museum and located on the second floor. Enter by Benedixen Jewelry, take the stairs on your left. Street parking available
- Classroom atmosphere
- We provide a judgment free space for people to take time out of their busy day to find peace, feel centered, and also get a good workout!
- The studio is heated between 70-90 degrees depending on class style. Check class descriptions for more info.
- What to bring
- water bottle- keep hydrated in the heat!
- mat- we have these available if needed
- light, breathable clothes- you will sweat!
- Last, but not least...
- Let go of any and all expectations! Allow the class to be what it is and enjoy!